mailadres Microsoft Nederland klantenservice

Anoniem
2019-11-22T12:03:22+00:00

wie kan mij het mailadres van Microsoft  Nederland geven

Windows voor thuisgebruik | Overige | Internet en connectiviteit

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

2 antwoorden

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Anoniem
    2019-11-23T13:16:25+00:00

    2019-11-21

    On; Microsoft Customer Service

    attn. Account and Billing Team ****

    My account with Microsoft *** Email address has been removed for privacy reasons *** and *** Email address has been removed for privacy reasons ***

    Frits veerman omroeplaan <verwijderd>

     Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

    For some time now (about two I have a 365 package to all satisfaction.

    During a telephone interview with Microsoft I decided to use the 365 package Home

    To go use the support has installed this for me on my main laptop and also transferred all the files I work with to OneDrive nicely.

    During this work, I noticed that OneDrive on *** E-mail address has been removed for privacy reasons ***is linked which is not correct because this provider is going to disappear also thee-mail address *** E-mail address has been removed for privacy reasons ***. And my preference is to link OneDrive to *** Email address has been removed for privacy reasons***.

    The employee told me that this will now be carried out in this way and at a later time the file will be converted, which can take place very simply.

    I have been working on you for about 4 weeks to have the OneDrive converted but that does not work there are a reasonable number of errors experienced but fortunately my total file is still intakt

    Also, my entrance at Microsoft consists of two accounts in themselves, which are also strange to many people at Microsoft.

    That is why I am now making my request in writing to Microsoft.

    1 – Do you want to link my OneDrive file to *** Email address has been removed for privacy reasons in the short term ***

    2- Do you want to place all information at *** E-mail address has been removed for privacy reasons ***

    Would you like to respond urgently to these two requests?

    Kind regards Frits Veerman.

    2019-11-21

    On; Microsoft Customer Service

    attn. Account and Billing Team ****

    My account with Microsoft *** Email address has been removed for privacy reasons *** and *** Email address has been removed for privacy reasons ***

    Frits veerman omroeplaan <verwijderd>

    Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

    For some time now (about two I have a 365 package to all satisfaction.

    During a telephone interview with Microsoft I decided to use the 365 package Home

    To go use the support has installed this for me on my main laptop and also transferred all the files I work with to OneDrive nicely.

    During this work, I noticed that OneDrive on *** E-mail address has been removed for privacy reasons *** is linked which is not correct because this provider is going to disappear also the e-mail address *** E-mail address has been removed for privacy reasons *** . And my preference is to link OneDrive to *** Email address has been removed for privacy reasons ***.

    The employee told me that this will now be carried out in this way and at a later time the file will be converted, which can take place very simply.

    I have been working on you for about 4 weeks to have the OneDrive converted but that does not work there are a reasonable number of errors experienced but fortunately my total file is still intakt

    Also, my entrance at Microsoft consists of two accounts in themselves, which are also strange to many people at Microsoft.

    That is why I am now making my request in writing to Microsoft.

    1 – Do you want to link my OneDrive file to *** Email address has been removed for privacy reasons in the short term ***

    2- Do you want to place all information at *** E-mail address has been removed for privacy reasons *** Would you like to respond urgently to these two requests?

    Kind regards Frits Veerman.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    3 personen vonden dit antwoord nuttig.
    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  2. Anoniem
    2019-11-23T11:49:41+00:00

    Dag Frits, 

    Microsoft heeft vele afdelingen en zijn er verschillende wegen om contact op te nemen.  Dit hangt af van wat je vraag of probleem is.  

    Zou je kunnen aangeven waarover het gaat?  Dan ik bekijken, (mocht het zijn dat ik je zelf niet kan helpen) hoe en met wie je het beste contact kunt opnemen. 

    In afwachting op je reactie. 

    Mvg Robert

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    3 personen vonden dit antwoord nuttig.
    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen