Ik denk dat je hiervoor het beste direct contact kunt zoeken met support.:
Server 2025
I am an ICT teacher. I would like to test and download Server 2025.
I have been trying this for 2 weeks.
I download from belgium. Error message: "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when connecting to this serice is not generally allowed. If you believe that you encountered this problem in error, please try again. If the problem persists you may contact Microsoft Support – Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to message code 715-123130 and 2a3050dd-7bda-4238-9cc8-2c61d319f900.
I select
"Windows Server VNext PReview ISO (Canary)- Build 26052 ; then English or Dutch
"Windows Server VNext PReview VHDX (Canary)- Build 26052 ; then English
Windows Insider-programma | Windows Insider preview | Installeren, activeren en Windows bijwerken
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
3 antwoorden
Sorteren op: Oudste
-
Verwijderd
Dit antwoord is verwijderd vanwege een schending van onze Gedragscode. Het antwoord is handmatig gerapporteerd of via geautomatiseerde detectie geïdentificeerd voordat er actie is ondernomen. Raadpleeg onze Gedragscode voor meer informatie.
Opmerkingen zijn uitgeschakeld. Meer informatie
-
Gérard Oomens 132.9K Reputatiepunten Volunteer Moderator2024-02-16T13:23:54+00:00 Heb het ook even geprobeerd. Lukt mij wel.
Downloads
Choose a link below to begin the download.
Windows Server vNext LTSC Preview - Build 26052 Dutch Download Now
Links valid for 24 hours from time of creation. Links expire: 2/17/2024 1:19:19 PM UTC
Downloads
Choose a link below to begin the download.
Windows Server LTSC Preview VHDX - 26052 English Download Now
*Links valid for 24 hours from time of creation.*Links expire: 2/17/2024 2:28:46 PM UTC