hacked account

Erlend Rifseim 0 Omdømmepoeng
2026-09-25T19:34:47.7433333+00:00

I’m going crazy, I’ve been trying for over a week now. I have to use my account for school work and other things like playing video games. Someone hacked my account and changed the log in details so I’m not getting any verification codes, can’t use my phone number anymore and appearantly the information I put in which according to my memory is pretty accurate, is false. It’s urgent that I get my account back but I can’t get it back as none of the provided methods work. I write in my email, “******@gmail.com” but it just says I need to check the code sent to “uj*****analismail.com”. I have been trying for hours and it’s driving me mad

Outlook | Windows | Nye Outlook for Windows | For hjemmebruk
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sorter etter: Mest nyttig
  1. Brian Tillman 27,405 Omdømmepoeng Uavhengig rådgiver
    2026-09-25T20:51:44.7466667+00:00

    Hei. Jeg heter Brian, og jeg skal prøve å hjelpe deg.

    Siden dette forumet handler om bruk av den nye versjonen av Outlook for Windows, må jeg spørre hvem som er e-postleverandøren din – altså hva som står etter @-tegnet i e-postadressen din. Du nevner gmail.com. Betyr det at du bruker en Gmail-konto og får tilgang til den via den nye Outlook-versjonen, eller betyr det at du bruker en Microsoft-konto der Gmail-adressen fungerer som brukernavn? Hvis du bruker en Microsoft-konto med en Gmail-adresse som brukernavn, finner du Microsofts veiledning for kontoer som er blitt kompromittert, her: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245. Hvis du bruker en Gmail-konto, må du kontakte dem for å få hjelp til å gjenopprette tilgangen.

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    Since this forum is dedicated to using new Outlook for Windows, I need to ask who your mail provider is - that is, what follows the @ in your address? You mention gmail.com. Does that mean you're using a gmail mailbox and accessing it with new Outlook or does it mean you're using a Microsoft account emplying a gmail address as the username? If you're using a Microsoft account that uses a gmail address as the username, Microsoft's guide for a compromised account can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245. If you're accessing a gmail mailbox, you'll have to contact them for recovery assistance.

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Svaret ditt

Svar kan merkes som «Godtatt» av spørsmålsforfatteren og «Anbefalt» av moderatorer, noe som hjelper brukerne med å vite at svaret løste forfatterens problem.