Bruke Classic Outlook på Windows for personlig e-post, kalender og kontaktbehandling
my account is 100% personal, no exchange, pop. only. Also using only online.no as my mail provider/server. I do know that suppert for outlook 2010 ( and win 10, that I use) now has ended. I called Microsoft last week, and they was willing to try to help me even if they did not suppurt my program any longer. I was told that deleting my account profile in outlook, and then make a new one for the same adress, would probably fix the problem. I had already tried to do this before calling, but I gave it one more chanse, nothing was changed, same error. Yesterday I found the fix myself, I used "the old trick", uninstall the program itself ( office 2010 professional plus ) and then re-install from the original CD. Voila, as soon as everything was reinstalled, outlook was all ok and did recieve mails as usual again. I even did not have to put in correct port and similar myself, everything was ready to use again.