not able to work in Outlook and word, the programs open but are not editable. I get code 0x0

Christer Lundem 0 Omdømmepoeng
2026-08-04T06:25:45.41+00:00

HI, I was suddenly not able to work in Outlook and word, the programs open but are not editable. I get code 0x0. It stops the update. I have tried to remove and put Microsoft autoupdate in the trash. And restarted. I am afraid if I throw all the Microsoft programs in the trash I will not be able to access the old mails on outlooks that comes from different accounts. I would prefer to talk to a person here in Norway to be able to do the right things.

Microsoft 365 og Office | Annet
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sorter etter: Mest nyttig
  1. DaveM121 937.9K Omdømmepoeng Uavhengig rådgiver
    2026-08-04T06:59:18.32+00:00

    There are a couple of widely reported problems with the Office apps on an Apple Mac at the moment due to the July 13 update

    1

    What version of Microsoft Office do you have, is that a subscription to Microsoft 365 or a standalone version of Office like Office 2019, 2021 or 2024.

    2

    At the top left of your Desktop, click the Apple icon and select 'About this Mac', what version of MacOS is installed on your computer?

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Svaret ditt

Svar kan merkes som «Godtatt» av spørsmålsforfatteren og «Anbefalt» av moderatorer, noe som hjelper brukerne med å vite at svaret løste forfatterens problem.