Word keeps changing my style name every time i reopen document

Sol-5573 0 Omdømmepoeng
2026-06-10T07:59:03.1566667+00:00

Hello!

I have a style I use for comic script writing called "plain text", however, every time i reopen my script it changes the name to "rentekst1" (the norwegian translation of plain text). This goes for any document with this template style - aka. every comic script file i have - it's also the only style that does this, none of the other styles with English names change their names

my systems are set to Norwegian because thats my first language, but i frequently work in English for personal and professional projects, I have never had this issue before making this style - these styles are connected to the normal template (normal.dotm) as well.

I have tried every trick the internet has told me to. I have "automatically update" in the style panel turned off, i have disabled some add-ins related to styles, i have deleted and renamed the style every time I open the document - both in the respective document and on the normal.dotm. My document is set to English.

I have no idea how to fix this and I'm sick of the AI answers that don't work, please help!

Microsoft 365 og Office | Word | Annet | Windows
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Svaret ditt

Svar kan merkes som «Godtatt» av spørsmålsforfatteren og «Anbefalt» av moderatorer, noe som hjelper brukerne med å vite at svaret løste forfatterens problem.