The 2026-03 recovery environment update fails with 0x80070643 on Windows 10

Lars-Erik Østerud 45 Omdømmepoeng
2026-03-05T16:44:14.71+00:00

The 2026-03 recovery environment update fails with 0x80070643 on Windows 10.

The recovery partition is active and working.

Why does the update the fail with 0x80070643.

I have over 1 GB free on the recovery partition.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Installasjon og oppgradering
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sorter etter: Mest nyttig
  1. David-M 127.9K Omdømmepoeng Uavhengig rådgiver
    2026-03-05T17:20:14.4+00:00

    Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.


    Please clarify the following:

    • Do you have a third-party antivirus installed? If yes, which one?
    • Are there other updates failing, or is it only this one?

    Also. What is the version and "OS Build" of your Windows 11?

    • Press "Windows + R", type winver, and click OK.

    If you prefer, share a screenshot. Use the shortcut "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.

    Be sure to censor your email address if it appears. The Microsoft Q&A is public.


    I await your reply.

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    1 person syntes dette svaret var nyttig.
    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Svaret ditt

Svar kan merkes som «Godtatt» av spørsmålsforfatteren og «Anbefalt» av moderatorer, noe som hjelper brukerne med å vite at svaret løste forfatterens problem.