Issue Regarding Windows Update Performance

Erik Jensen 0 Omdømmepoeng
2026-02-01T07:24:33.8966667+00:00

Hello,

I am contacting you because I have experienced extremely long update times while working with a Windows system. During a recent update process, the installation took an unusually long time to complete and caused significant delays in my workflow.

I understand that older operating systems are no longer officially supported, but I still wanted to report the experience, as the update process was far slower and more unstable than expected. The system required 192 updates and progressed at a pace that made the device nearly unusable for an extended period.

Additionally, the hard drive activity was so minimal and inconsistent that it appeared as though the system was struggling to process even basic update tasks.

I would appreciate any clarification on whether this behavior is expected, and if there are any recommended steps to prevent similar issues in the future.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

A concerned user

Windows for home | Tidligere Windows-versjoner | Windows Update
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Svaret ditt

Svar kan merkes som «Godtatt» av spørsmålsforfatteren og «Anbefalt» av moderatorer, noe som hjelper brukerne med å vite at svaret løste forfatterens problem.