Windows update

Anonym
2021-06-01T19:07:14+00:00

Windows update will not run properly. Windows 10 Pro. Version 2004 installed 04.10.2020.

I got this message in Windows Update:

"

Det oppstod en feil

Sist sjekket: i dag 08:23

Enheten mangler viktige feilrettinger for sikkerhet og kvalitet.

Det oppstod noen problemer uner installasjon av oppdateringer, men vi forsøker igjen senere.

Hvis problemene vedvarer og du vil søke på Internett eller kontakte kundestøtte for mer inforasjon, hjelper knskje dette: (0x800f0922)

Prøv på nytt

"

I am not able to figure out how to solve this problem? Any help?

Regards

Øivind

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Update

Låst spørsmål. Dette spørsmålet ble overført fra Microsofts kundestøttefelleskap. Du kan stemme på om det er nyttig, men du kan ikke legge til kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sorter etter: Mest nyttig
  1. Anonym
    2021-06-01T20:10:49+00:00

    Hello, how are you?

    Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

    My name is Paloma B., I'm an independent advisor, I'm here to help you in the best possible way.

    I understand that you had trouble updating Windows, I'm sorry to hear about this issue.

    Please perform the procedures below and check if the problem persists.

    1. Press Windows + R, type Notepad and click OK;
    2. Copy and paste the commands below into this new notebook:

    SC config trustedinstaller start=auto

    net stop bits

    net stop wuauserv

    net stop msiserver

    net stop cryptsvc

    Ren %Systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old

    Ren %Systemroot%\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old

    dism /Online /Cleanup-image /ScanHealth

    dism /Online /Cleanup-image /CheckHealth

    dism /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth

    dism /Online /Cleanup-image /StartComponentCleanup

    Sfc /ScanNow

    1. Click the File tab> Save as> Select the desktop;
    2. Define the name as Wufix.bat and in the field below under Type select all files;
    3. Click save;
    4. Right-click on the Wufix file and click Run as administrator;
    5. Wait until the end of the procedure on the black screen;
    6. Restart the PC and see if the error persists.

    If the problem still persists, please try to update using the Microsoft tool.

    Please download it through the link below, when you start it, check to keep your files and programs and check if there are errors in the update.

    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445

    I await news.

    If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users.

    We will always be available for whatever you need!

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    1 person syntes dette svaret var nyttig.
    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer