Hello, how are you?
Welcome to the Microsoft community!
My name is Paloma B., I'm an independent advisor, I'm here to help you in the best possible way.
I understand that your file hard drive is not showing up in Windows Explorer.
Does this disk appear in the Windows Disk Manager?
- Press Windows + x, select Disk Management;
- If it is appearing in the list below, such as Disk 0, Disk 1, or any other, right-click on it, and select Change drive letter and path ...;
- In the next window, select Add and choose an available letter;
- Press Ok;
After assigning a drive letter, please check that the disk appears in Windows Explorer.
I await news.
If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users.
We will always be available for whatever you need!