Hello
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
This two oficial step are packed with official content for login issues. Surely one of these official links will help you.
Denne nettleseren støttes ikke lenger.
Oppgrader til Microsoft Edge for å dra nytte av de nyeste funksjonene, sikkerhetsoppdateringene og den nyeste tekniske støtten.
Hi guys,
So my company just switched from Office 365 to G-suite. I have a laptop where I connected my company email to my Windows user. Since my company no longer has a Microsoft lisens, I suddenly cannot login to Windows on my computer.
Heres what I've tried:
What on earth else can I try?
My computer is a Dell and I have Windows 10.
Regards
Paul
Låst spørsmål. Dette spørsmålet ble overført fra Microsofts kundestøttefelleskap. Du kan stemme på om det er nyttig, men du kan ikke legge til kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørsmålet.
Hello
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
This two oficial step are packed with official content for login issues. Surely one of these official links will help you.
Either way to rejoin, you'll need to switch from the PIN to your conventional password. To do this click On-entry Options, click the Key icon (Password) and enter the conventional password for your account, see example: (https://answers.microsoft.com/pt-br/windows/for...)
After joining with your password, remove your PIN by the following path:
Press the Windows + i keys, click > Input Options. Under PIN click the Remove button and confirm removal. If you want to set up a new PIN.
If this step doesn't work, I'll pass it on to my more experienced friends
I have tried using my password, but this also doesn't work. The error message I get is that the password is wrong. This may be because our former ISP had us change passwords every month, and that my old password has now timed out. I also cannot set a new password, since I haven't got that account anymore.
Your problem is a little complex, I'll pass it on to my more experienced friends