Cannot login to Windows - Microsoft user error

Anonym
2020-11-06T19:15:27+00:00

Hi guys,

So my company just switched from Office 365 to G-suite. I have a laptop where I connected my company email to my Windows user. Since my company no longer has a Microsoft lisens, I suddenly cannot login to Windows on my computer.

Heres what I've tried:

  • I usually login with my fingerprint. The error message I now get is: "Windows can't log you in. You can't login with this account. Try a different account" (translated from Norwegian). I have no other accounts on the laptop, and the same message comes when I try with password or PIN.
  • I can press "I have forgotten my PIN". I am then sent to the login page of our previous ISP, that was in charge of company mails. I can't login there either, since I am no longer a customer of that ISP".
  • I have tried starting in safe mode by holding the shift-key while pressing Power and Restart. When the computer boots up again I just come back to the login screen. I have tried this several times.
  • I have tried going offline. I then get the error "We can't connect just now. Check your network, and try again" (again, translated). 

What on earth else can I try?

My computer is a Dell and I have Windows 10.

Regards

Paul

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, låseskjerm og pålogging

Låst spørsmål. Dette spørsmålet ble overført fra Microsofts kundestøttefelleskap. Du kan stemme på om det er nyttig, men du kan ikke legge til kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

4 svar

Sorter etter: Mest nyttig
  1. Anonym
    2020-11-06T21:44:01+00:00

    Your problem is a little complex, I'll pass it on to my more experienced friends

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  2. Anonym
    2020-11-06T21:37:01+00:00

    I have tried using my password, but this also doesn't work. The error message I get is that the password is wrong. This may be because our former ISP had us change passwords every month, and that my old password has now timed out. I also cannot set a new password, since I haven't got that account anymore.

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  3. Anonym
    2020-11-06T21:10:44+00:00

    Either way to rejoin, you'll need to switch from the PIN to your conventional password. To do this click On-entry Options, click the Key icon (Password) and enter the conventional password for your account, see example: (https://answers.microsoft.com/pt-br/windows/for...)

    After joining with your password, remove your PIN by the following path:

    Press the Windows + i keys, click > Input Options. Under PIN click the Remove button and confirm removal. If you want to set up a new PIN.

    If this step doesn't work, I'll pass it on to my more experienced friends

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  4. Anonym
    2020-11-06T19:25:22+00:00

    Hello

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

    This two oficial step are packed with official content for login issues. Surely one of these official links will help you.

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer