Problems with having sound on google chrome only

Anonym
2023-05-03T17:47:10+00:00

Problems with having sound on google chrome only, why is that? I find it so weird suddenly I have no sound on my PC and after a while I found out it mostly only on Google Chrome. Could it be a Windows setting that is wrong setting that block sound from the google chrome app?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Innstillinger

Låst spørsmål. Dette spørsmålet ble overført fra Microsofts kundestøttefelleskap. Du kan stemme på om det er nyttig, men du kan ikke legge til kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
Svar godtatt av spørsmålsforfatter
Anonym
2023-05-04T16:16:59+00:00

Sorry, I am not very clear. It should be with the Windows Settings.

Var dette svaret nyttig?

1 person syntes dette svaret var nyttig.
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

4 tilleggssvar

Sorter etter: Eldste
  1. Anonym
    2023-05-03T18:32:14+00:00

    Hi Eirik,

    I'm Paul and I'm here to help you with your concern.

    I also think that it might be with the settings.

    Can you first check chrome://settings/content/sound and make sure that "Sites can play sound" is selecte?

    I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  2. Anonym
    2023-05-03T21:32:18+00:00

    Looks correct to me but still no sound. What else can it be?

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  3. Anonym
    2023-05-04T07:56:23+00:00

    Hi,

    Can you check the Volume Mixer?(Chrome must be open and audio must be playing)

    Open Settings > System > Sound > Volume Mixer > Under Apps, check the Volume of Chrome, then click it to check if you are using the right Output device.

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  4. Anonym
    2023-05-04T15:42:40+00:00

    I do not with the sound or volume mixer. Is it even the right place I am looking at? See the picture I sent

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer