Hello!
I guess there is some problems with the translation here! I will try to repeat the problem in english. It is impossible to uninstall this integrated program in Windows11 like you said.
Well, here is the same question in english:
I have problems with the screen protector on my PC. When it should normally have been switched on (after 5 minutes), instead only a black image appears. This remains for a few seconds and then returns to the screen display. I've tried going to the "turn screen saver on or off" option. Here I can choose which screen protector I want and at what time it should start. When I then select "use", it works perfectly - turns on after 5 min.. The next time I start the PC, the same problem returns again. I'm wondering if this is a software bug in Windows11, or if it's a bug with my PC.
Once again, I am using Microsoft - Windows11