resolution issues, 1440 monitor

Anonym
2023-09-19T11:55:32+00:00

Hey

When im on my native resolution ( 2560x1440) the apps and text are too small. When i change scale to 125% it's perfect size but some of text in apps are displaced, like out of order you arent able to read what it says, you can see the top of the letters but cant fully read. I have tried adjusting the dpi scale manually anywhere inbetween 100-125, you would think that would fix it but it doesn't

I have tried moving down to 2048x1152 resolution but monitor gets blurry then

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Skjerm og grafikk

Låst spørsmål. Dette spørsmålet ble overført fra Microsofts kundestøttefelleskap. Du kan stemme på om det er nyttig, men du kan ikke legge til kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

8 svar

Sorter etter: Mest nyttig
  1. Anonym
    2023-09-20T13:08:40+00:00

    Different fonts will behave differently. Some fonts resize well, others don't and display weird and unpredictable artifacts when resized. I wish I knew enough about fonts to tell you which types of font resize better. But my point is: What you're seeing is not unexpected, unfortunately.

    A similar problem applies to people who try to change the default Windows font. The dimensions of windows and dialog boxes were created for the default font. When you change the font, the results are unpredictable.

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  2. Anonym
    2023-09-20T06:12:16+00:00

    The driver is already updated, best version is already installed it says

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  3. Anonym
    2023-09-20T05:47:03+00:00

    Thank you for your reply!

    You can try to update the graphics card driver to sort out this issue

    Update your graphics card driver using the below steps:

    1. In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, and then select it from the list of results.
    2. Select the arrow to expand Display adapters.
    3. Under Display Adapters, right-click the adapter, then select Update.

    Note: If you do not see any updates in the above steps, you may need to contact your PC or display adapter manufacturer to download the most recent driver for your system.

    I hope this will be helpful. Kindly let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

    Regards

    Thangarasu

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  4. Anonym
    2023-09-19T13:17:59+00:00

    Hey

    It's a new monitor, no issues on previous monitor

    No changes

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  5. Anonym
    2023-09-19T12:29:38+00:00

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I'm Thangarasu and I'll be happy to help you out today.

    I understand your concern. Before start troubleshooting, please provide the details for the below questions

    1. How long you have been facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any recent changes on your computer before the issue gets started like software or hardware related changes?

    Waiting for your reply!

    Regards

    Thangarasu

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer