Did you delete both the contents of the Service folder and the Quarantine folder?
How to FULLY remove trojan file from pc
I noticed a trojan file on my pc around 3 months ago, i removed it with microsoft antivirus and installed malwarebytes & kaspersky to be extra safe. I've also been extra cautious with my downloads and browsing history after this. I noticed some off and weird things happening to my computer after a bit like glitches on the screen, poor performance and log in attempts on numerous accounts like microsoft and spotify. I did a virus scan again and removed it, this was last night. I woke up today and noticed some of the same things still happening after a bit and did yet another scan. The trojan file had appeared yet again and i removed it. It seems to keep reappearing how can i fix it fully?
Windows for home | Annet | Apper
Låst spørsmål. Dette spørsmålet ble overført fra Microsofts kundestøttefelleskap. Du kan stemme på om det er nyttig, men du kan ikke legge til kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørsmålet.
12 svar
Sorter etter: Nyeste
-
Anonym
2024-12-13T03:38:37+00:00 There I've done as instructed. I can no longer see it in my protection history.
-
Estrella721 46,685 Omdømmepoeng Uavhengig rådgiver
2024-12-13T03:17:39+00:00 Please follow the instructions provided in the link from my previous response.
Let me share it again, just in case: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
-
Anonym
2024-12-13T03:14:11+00:00 How do i delete it from the history?
-
Estrella721 46,685 Omdømmepoeng Uavhengig rådgiver
2024-12-13T03:06:37+00:00 Thanks for the screenshot. Please try deleting them from the history and see if the issue persists. Follow DaveM121's instructions from the link below: