How to FULLY remove trojan file from pc

Anonym
2024-12-13T00:48:50+00:00

I noticed a trojan file on my pc around 3 months ago, i removed it with microsoft antivirus and installed malwarebytes & kaspersky to be extra safe. I've also been extra cautious with my downloads and browsing history after this. I noticed some off and weird things happening to my computer after a bit like glitches on the screen, poor performance and log in attempts on numerous accounts like microsoft and spotify. I did a virus scan again and removed it, this was last night. I woke up today and noticed some of the same things still happening after a bit and did yet another scan. The trojan file had appeared yet again and i removed it. It seems to keep reappearing how can i fix it fully?

Windows for home | Annet | Apper

Låst spørsmål. Dette spørsmålet ble overført fra Microsofts kundestøttefelleskap. Du kan stemme på om det er nyttig, men du kan ikke legge til kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

12 svar

Sorter etter: Nyeste
  1. Anonym
    2024-12-13T05:06:03+00:00

    I did another full scan because something was bugging again and it found yet another trojan file.

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  2. Estrella721 46,670 Omdømmepoeng Uavhengig rådgiver
    2024-12-13T03:54:35+00:00

    I'm glad I could help.

    If you found the answer helpful, please mark it as the answer. This will help others with the same issue. Thank you!

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  3. Anonym
    2024-12-13T03:52:23+00:00

    I have preformed an offline scan already. Everything seems to be fine for now.

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  4. Estrella721 46,670 Omdømmepoeng Uavhengig rådgiver
    2024-12-13T03:48:40+00:00

    Great, now please perform an offline scan using Windows Defender and observe if the issue is resolved.

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  5. Anonym
    2024-12-13T03:46:12+00:00

    Yes I deleted the contents from both folders.

    Var dette svaret nyttig?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer