How do I fix quotas, and how do I contact Microsoft?

Mr Disgruntled 0 Omdømmepoeng
2025-03-19T11:11:06.4733333+00:00

So, I just signed up for the 29$/month support plan for Microsoft, but after struggling with the Azure wizard for an hour trying to file a support request they tell me to go here. What gives?

So anyway, here is the issue. I am trying to create an AKS on one of my subscriptions, and I get a validation error, relating to quota. So I don't find all of these in the quota request form - so how do I go about this, not even being able to contact Microsoft through the support plan I now paid for?

Preflight validation check for resource(s) for container service common-aks-test in resource group common-test failed.

Message: AKS Automatic could not find a suitable VM size.

The subscription may not have the required quota of '16' vCPUs, may have restrictions, or location 'westeurope' may not support three availability zones for the following VM sizes: 'standard_d4pds_v5, standard_d4lds_v5, standard_d4ads_v5, standard_d4ds_v5, standard_d4d_v5, standard_d4d_v4, standard_ds3_v2, standard_ds12_v2'. For more information, please visit https://aka.ms/aks-automatic-quota. Details:

Community Center | Diskuter spørsmål&svar-nettstedet | Kom i gang med spørsmål&svar
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Svaret ditt

Svar kan merkes som «Godtatt» av spørsmålsforfatteren og «Anbefalt» av moderatorer, noe som hjelper brukerne med å vite at svaret løste forfatterens problem.