Azure for Students sign-up fails after successful academic verification, and I cannot open a support request

한호 이 0 평판 포인트
2026-10-04T12:25:35.2166667+00:00

I am a student at Korea National Open University and need Azure for Students for my Cloud Computing course.

  1. I signed in with my personal Microsoft account and verified my school email (ac.kr domain). The verification page showed "Congratulations".
  2. After that, signup.azure.com/studentverification keeps showing "We can't complete your Azure for Students verification. Try again later or contact support." No subscription was created. Same result on PC and mobile, hours later.
  3. I cannot create a support request in the Azure portal either. It fails with: "Selected user account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application 'e6694c91-1590-4e35-9bb7-b865c638b9c1'".

SessionIDs from the sign-up error page:

  • 5f15d5b0-6466-4a93-b2d5-6c65aa40e9a1 (10/4/2026 4:19:58 AM UTC)
  • 0ebdccc9-ccf5-4411-ad33-87a942d3b4a8 (10/4/2026 5:14:35 AM UTC)

Could someone from Microsoft check my account? I can share my account email and proof of enrollment by private message.

Azure | Azure 교육
Azure | Azure 교육

교육: 새로운 기술을 발전시키기 위한 지도.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.