Microsoft 파일 호스팅 및 동기화 서비스입니다.
I will answer you in English based on your previous message. As a friendly suggestion, posting in Korean may help your question reach a wider audience and increase the chances of receiving assistance from other community members.
Hi @김지윤
Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum, and I’m not a Microsoft representative. I don’t have access to Microsoft’s internal systems or account information, so I can only provide technical guidance and share best-practice recommendations based on reported issues, requests, and scenarios.
In the meantime, you can try the following:
-Clear your browser cache and cookies, then sign in again.
-Try accessing OneDrive using a different browser or an InPrivate/Incognito window.
-Open https://onedrive.cloud.microsoft/ and sign in with your school account first, then try opening the shared folder link again.
If the issue persists, I recommend contacting the folder owner, as they can verify the sharing permissions and create a new sharing link if needed.
-Ask the folder owner to create a new sharing link and check whether you can access it.
-Ask the owner to verify that your account is still listed as having access to the shared folder and has not been removed from their organization.
The following article may also be helpful for further troubleshooting: SharePoint Online Troubleshooting: We're sorry, sign-in isn't working right now. But we're on it! Please try again later
Please let me know if you have any updates.