Request for Review of OnVUE Exam Termination

2026-10-01T15:52:32.66+00:00

I complied with the proctor's instruction immediately and removed the earphones as soon as I was asked.

Dear Pearson VUE Support,

I would like to request a review of my OnVUE exam session that was terminated today.

At the beginning of the exam, I was wearing earphones unintentionally. When the proctor instructed me to remove them, I immediately removed them and fully complied with the instruction.

However, the proctor continued to ask me to remove the earphones even after they had already been removed. Shortly thereafter, my exam session was terminated.

I did not use the earphones during the exam, did not communicate with anyone, and fully cooperated with the proctor's instructions. I believe there may have been a misunderstanding regarding whether the earphones had been removed.

I respectfully request that the exam session recording and proctor logs be reviewed and that I be informed of:

  • The exact reason for the exam termination
  • The current status of my exam
  • Whether I am eligible to resume or retake the exam

Thank you for your assistance and review.

Candidate Name: [Your Name]

Exam: PL-731

Exam Date: 2026-10-01

Confirmation code: 547920305

Sincerely,

changhee

Windows 참가자 프로그램 | 프로그램 공지 및 등록 | 등록, 등록 및 취소
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.