Artifact Signing: email verification message never delivered, while all other notification emails arrive at the same address

재탁 김 0 평판 포인트
2026-10-01T10:08:47.3866667+00:00

Hi,

I'm onboarding an organization (Public Trust) to Azure Artifact Signing, and the identity validation is blocked on the email verification step.

Current state

  • Organization identity validation request is In Progress.
  • Individual identity verification (Verified ID / Face Check) completed successfully.
  • Additional documents were requested and have been uploaded.
  • The portal now shows "Complete email verification" as the pending action.
  • The email verification message has never arrived at the primary email address.

Why this does not look like a delivery problem on my side

Every other Artifact Signing email is delivered to the same primary address without any issue:

  • the "additional documents required" email
  • the identity validation status change email from a previous request

Only the email-verification message is missing. I have already checked:

  • Inbox, Junk/Spam, and the mail service's quarantine
  • The address is a real, monitored mailbox - not a distribution list or an alias
  • External mail containing links is delivered normally (verified with a test message)

History

A previous identity validation request for the same organization ended in "Validation Fail - Email verification failed". I deleted it and submitted a new request, keeping the same primary email address. The new request is now in exactly the same state: documents submitted, but the verification email has not arrived.

Questions

  1. Is there any way to re-trigger the email verification message for an existing request? The documentation states the link cannot be resent, which means a failed delivery leaves the request permanently unrecoverable.
  2. Could someone check the send logs for this validation request to confirm whether the message was actually dispatched?
  3. Is the verification email sent from a different sender or domain than the regular Artifact Signing notification emails? If so I can allowlist it explicitly - I just need to know what to allowlist.
  4. If the request has to be recreated once more, is there anything I should do differently to avoid the same outcome?

I can provide the identity validation ID, subscription ID and exact timestamps privately if someone from the product team can pick this up.

Thanks.

아티팩트 서명
아티팩트 서명

코드, 문서 및 애플리케이션을 디지털 방식으로 서명할 수 있도록 지원하는 완전 관리형 종합 서비스입니다. (이전의 신뢰할 수 있는 서명)

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.