어떤 병신새끼가 가상 데스크톱 단축키를 비활성화 하지 못하게 만들었나요??

jongsun Park 0 평판 포인트
2026-09-27T21:08:22.35+00:00

왜저런 병신을 아직도 해고하지 않고있나요??

게임하다 한번씩 가상화면이 지멋대로 돌아가는데

이걸 해제할 방법을 윈도우 파워토이라는 잡스런것으로만 할수있게만들었는데

왜 이런 병신같은 기능을 넣어놨나요?

가정용 Windows | Windows 11 | 입력 및 언어
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. EmilyS726 271.4K 평판 포인트 독립 자문가
    2026-09-27T21:44:48.3366667+00:00

    Do you mean the Win+Ctrl+D shortcut?

    Yes, this is a real limitation. Windows currently has no built-in way to disable Ctrl + Win + D individually. PowerToys or another remapping tool is required.

    You are posting in public community forum. As much as I would like to help you, I can only provide you with the information, but it is out of my control to change the product.

    I would suggest that you submit a feedback via Feedback Hub (Win+F), that way it gets to the product team and they do gather data from there. They just don't gather feedback from here.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.