My Microsoft account has been hacked

범수 김 0 평판 포인트
2026-09-21T17:51:44.9133333+00:00

My Microsoft account has been hacked. I can't log in with my old ID (email); it asks me to log in with a strange account. It says 'bibimail,' and I’ve seen that a few people have been victims of this email. The Bibimail account is [PII removed]@bibimail.net . My Xbox game is also on that account, so please recover it. I've bought minecraft. (Words may be garbled because a translator was used).

my xbox id is [PII removed]

Microsoft 365 및 Office | 구독, 계정, 청구 | 가정용 | Windows
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Xavier-D 13,745 평판 포인트 Microsoft 외부 직원 중재자
    2026-09-22T02:21:54.6933333+00:00

    Disclaimer: Since you are using English for this post, I will respond in the language you are using. As this is the Korean forum, you are welcome to let me know if you need me to respond in Korean. I respond in the language you are comfortable with. 

    Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data.  


    Hello 범수 김,

    I’m sorry this happened.

    From your description, it appears that someone may have changed the sign-in information on your Microsoft account, which would explain why your old email address no longer works and an unfamiliar address appears.

    Please try the following:

    1. Use the Microsoft Sign-in Helper and enter the original email address or phone number associated with the account. Follow the option indicating that you believe the account has been compromised.
    2. If directed to the account recovery form, complete it from a device and location that you previously used with the account.
    3. Provide as much accurate information as possible, including previous passwords, your Xbox gamertag, details about the Xbox console or PC previously associated with the account, and information about past purchases such as Minecraft.
    4. Use a different working email address so Microsoft can contact you about the recovery request.
    5. Before changing any password, run a full malware scan on the device you normally use to help ensure that the new password is not captured again.

    If the Sign-in Helper offers the option to contact an agent, use that option.

    However, Microsoft support agents and community members cannot manually reset the password, restore an alias, transfer Minecraft purchases, or change account details without successfully verifying ownership.

    I hope the recovery process helps you regain access to the account.

    Feel free reply back to this post and update me on this issue, I'll be happy to help.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?


답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.