I bought Game Pass Premium subscription but keep shows “Purchase Required”.

J 0 평판 포인트
2026-09-20T02:06:18.8533333+00:00

Hello,

I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 through an Xbox Game Pass Premium subscription for approximately three months via cloud gaming on a Samsung Moving Style TV. I also purchased the DLC separately and have played it twice.

However, although my Xbox Game Pass Premium subscription payment was completed on September 18, Cyberpunk 2077 is now shown as “Purchase required” and cannot be launched in the Samsung TV Xbox app. And The Xbox app on my smartphone also says "Purchase required". The game’s details page states that it is available with Game Pass Essential, Premium, or Ultimate and I did purchased Xbox Game Pass Premium subscription!

I have already signed out and back in to Xbox, restarted the TV, and restarted Samsung Smart Hub. I do not understand why this error has occurred when I have already played both the base game and DLC multiple times. My subscription has been paid for, but I am unable to access the game.

Also, why am I unable to get help through Xbox chat support?!

가정용 Windows | 기타 | 게임

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.