Microsoft for Startups – “We couldn't verify your startup” and unable to request manual verification

Tae Wook Kang 0 평판 포인트
2026-09-13T02:29:14.9733333+00:00

Hello,

I'm trying to apply for Microsoft for Startups Azure Credits for my startup, Memoriz, but I'm unable to complete the startup/business verification process.

Current situation

I have two Microsoft accounts:

  1. Business account: ******@memoriz.net
    • This account uses our startup's own domain.
      • When I sign in with this account, I do not see an option to perform startup verification.
      1. Personal Microsoft Account (MSA):
        • The startup verification option is available.
          • However, when I attempt verification, I immediately receive the following message:

“We couldn't verify your startup.”

No specific reason for the failure is provided, and I cannot find an option to resubmit the verification or upload additional business documents.

Business information

Startup/Product: Memoriz Country: South Korea Website/Domain: memoriz.net

Memoriz is operated as a legally registered business in South Korea.

I can provide supporting documentation, including:

  • Korean Business Registration Certificate
  • Proof of business ownership
  • Proof of ownership/control of the memoriz.net domain
  • Company and product information
  • Any other documents required for business verification

Support issue

I understand that business verification issues are normally handled through Microsoft for Startups Program Support.

However, I am unable to resolve the verification failure through the portal, and there does not appear to be any way for me to submit the necessary documents for manual verification.

Could a Microsoft representative please help with one of the following?

  1. Identify why the startup verification is failing;
  2. Reset or reopen the verification process so I can try again;
  3. Initiate a manual business verification and provide a secure method for submitting my Korean business documents; or
  4. Escalate this case to the Microsoft for Startups Program Support / Business Verification team.

I would also appreciate confirmation on whether I should continue the application using my personal Microsoft Account, given that the startup verification option is not available under my business account (******@memoriz.net).

I can provide my Microsoft account information, Azure Subscription ID, screenshots of the error, and business registration documents privately to Microsoft Support if required.

For privacy reasons, I would prefer not to post business registration documents or sensitive account/subscription information publicly on Microsoft Q&A.

Thank you for your assistance.Hello,

I'm trying to apply for Microsoft for Startups Azure Credits for my startup, Memoriz, but I'm unable to complete the startup/business verification process.

Current situation

I have two Microsoft accounts:

  1. Business account: ******@memoriz.net
    • This account uses our startup's own domain.
      • When I sign in with this account, I do not see an option to perform startup verification.
      1. Personal Microsoft Account (MSA):
        • The startup verification option is available.
          • However, when I attempt verification, I immediately receive the following message:

“We couldn't verify your startup.”

No specific reason for the failure is provided, and I cannot find an option to resubmit the verification or upload additional business documents.

Business information

Startup/Product: Memoriz
Country: South Korea
Website/Domain: memoriz.net

Memoriz is operated as a legally registered business in South Korea.

I can provide supporting documentation, including:

  • Korean Business Registration Certificate
  • Proof of business ownership
  • Proof of ownership/control of the memoriz.net domain
  • Company and product information
  • Any other documents required for business verification

Support issue

I understand that business verification issues are normally handled through Microsoft for Startups Program Support.

However, I am unable to resolve the verification failure through the portal, and there does not appear to be any way for me to submit the necessary documents for manual verification.

Could a Microsoft representative please help with one of the following?

  1. Identify why the startup verification is failing;
  2. Reset or reopen the verification process so I can try again;
  3. Initiate a manual business verification and provide a secure method for submitting my Korean business documents; or
  4. Escalate this case to the Microsoft for Startups Program Support / Business Verification team.

I would also appreciate confirmation on whether I should continue the application using my personal Microsoft Account, given that the startup verification option is not available under my business account (******@memoriz.net).

I can provide my Microsoft account information, Azure Subscription ID, screenshots of the error, and business registration documents privately to Microsoft Support if required.

For privacy reasons, I would prefer not to post business registration documents or sensitive account/subscription information publicly on Microsoft Q&A.

Thank you for your assistance.

Microsoft Foundry
Microsoft Foundry

AI 모델, 에이전트, 애플리케이션을 생성하고 관리하기 위한 통합 Azure 플랫폼으로, 엔터프라이즈 수준의 보안, 모니터링, 거버넌스를 기본 제공합니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.