Identity Validation has remained In Progress for about 10 business days after identity verification was completed

SEOHA 0 평판 포인트
2026-09-12T04:15:17.8433333+00:00

Hello,

I submitted an Azure Artifact Signing Public Trust identity validation request around August 29–30, 2026.

On August 31, 2026, I received the identity verification request and successfully completed the required identity verification process.

Since then, the validation status has remained “In Progress” for approximately 10 business days. There are currently no “Action Required” items in the Azure portal, and I have not received any additional requests for documentation or verification by email.

Could a Microsoft moderator or the Artifact Signing team please check whether the validation request is progressing normally, or whether any additional action is required on my side?

I can provide my Subscription ID and Identity Validation ID privately if needed.

Thank you.

아티팩트 서명
아티팩트 서명

코드, 문서 및 애플리케이션을 디지털 방식으로 서명할 수 있도록 지원하는 완전 관리형 종합 서비스입니다. (이전의 신뢰할 수 있는 서명)

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.