방송통신대학교 학생용 계정이 작동

규광 김 0 평판 포인트
2026-09-10T00:46:16.4+00:00

Hello,

I am a currently enrolled student at Korea National Open University (KNOU) in South Korea.

I completed the Microsoft Academic Verification successfully using my university email address. The academic verification process displayed a message confirming that my academic status had been successfully verified.

However, when I try to activate Azure for Students, I receive the following message:

“You're not eligible for an Azure free account.”

I also checked the Azure Portal under Subscriptions, but there are currently no subscriptions associated with my account.

Could you please check why my Azure for Students subscription cannot be activated even though my academic status has already been successfully verified?

University: Korea National Open University (KNOU) Country: Republic of Korea

I can provide screenshots of the successful academic verification and the Azure eligibility error if required.

Thank you.

7667

Azure 기능
Azure 기능

이벤트 기반의 서버리스 컴퓨팅 플랫폼을 제공하는 Azure 서비스입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.