Artifact Signing Identity Validation fails in Microsoft Authenticator with SocketTimeoutException

기남 정 0 평판 포인트
2026-09-09T14:08:55.3033333+00:00

I am trying to complete Organization Public Identity Validation for Azure Artifact Signing.

My Artifact Signing account is snsboomcodesign.

Microsoft Authenticator repeatedly fails during the Verified ID / Artifact Signing validation flow.

Technical details:

LocalNetworkException: Failed to send request because of timeout SocketTimeoutException: timeout SocketException: Socket closed

I tested both 5G mobile data and Wi-Fi, and the same error occurs.

Multiple identity validation attempts have either failed or remain in progress.

I am unable to complete identity validation, create a Public Trust certificate profile, or sign my EXE files.

Please escalate this to the Artifact Signing / Identity Validation / Microsoft Verified ID team and check the backend validation state.

If the validation needs to be reset, please reset it or provide instructions for recovering the current validation request.

I can provide the Subscription ID and Identity Validation IDs privately if required.

아티팩트 서명
아티팩트 서명

코드, 문서 및 애플리케이션을 디지털 방식으로 서명할 수 있도록 지원하는 완전 관리형 종합 서비스입니다. (이전의 신뢰할 수 있는 서명)

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.