Please Confirm Whether My Azure Subscription Is a Free Trial

Hayden Shin 0 평판 포인트
2026-09-04T06:45:47.4133333+00:00

I signed up for Azure through the Free Trial offer, but I am not sure whether my subscription was actually created as a Free Trial.

In the Azure Portal, my subscription is shown as “Azure subscription 1” and the plan is shown as “Azure Plan.” I also cannot see the $200 Free Trial credit balance anywhere.

However, on the billing page, I can see a message saying:

“Your trial credit expires in 30 days. Upgrade to continue using your account.”

Could you please confirm whether my current subscription is actually an Azure Free Trial subscription with the $200 trial credit?

My main concern is that I may accidentally be using a regular paid Azure subscription and receive unexpected charges.

Please also confirm whether I can be charged automatically in my current subscription state, or whether I must manually upgrade the Free Trial to a paid subscription before Azure can charge me.

Thank you.

사용자의 이미지

사용자의 이미지

Azure Blob Storage
Azure Blob Storage

구조화되지 않은 데이터를 Blob 형태로 클라우드에 저장하는 Azure 서비스입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.