The person who hacked my X account cannot log in by connecting their own Hotmail account.

교현 이 0 평판 포인트
2026-08-22T17:50:02.4033333+00:00

사용자의 이미지

Someone using the [--PII REMOVED--] @hotmail.com account hacked my X account and linked it to my own account. So I can’t log into my X account, and I can’t even get the password code to recover the account. In this situation, I cannot find the X account. All I want is to recover my X account. I would like to receive the encrypted code emails from X sent to this account: [--PII REMOVED--] @hotmail.com . If that is not possible, appropriate action is required because someone else’s account was hacked using this account: [--PII REMOVED--] @hotmail.com .

Outlook | 웹 | Outlook.com | 계정 관리, 보안 및 개인 정보 보호
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Lucus-V 13,480 평판 포인트 Microsoft 외부 직원 중재자
    2026-08-23T18:19:48.6866667+00:00

    Hi 교현 이,

    Please note that this is Microsoft Q&A forum for Korean region. Since you have posted this thread in English, so I will respond in English also.

    Since this is a public forum, we will hide your personal identifiable information, and I have sent that image of yours containing your personal identifiable information in a private message so we can work together to resolve the issue. Also, please check your private message in case you want to share another screenshot to avoid leaking your PII by click on the Private Message button right under your first post.

    I understand how concerning this situation is. However, Microsoft cannot provide access to emails sent to another person's Outlook.com/Hotmail account, disclose mailbox contents, or redirect recovery messages from a third-party service such as X (formerly Twitter). Microsoft also cannot restore ownership of an X account.

    Since the issue involves a compromised X account, the appropriate next step is to contact X Support directly and use their account recovery process. Be prepared to provide any information that can help verify ownership of the account, such as your previous email address, username, account creation details, or other identifying information associated with the account.

    If you believe a Microsoft account (Hotmail/Outlook.com) is being used for abusive or fraudulent activity, you may report the account through MSRC reporting portal. However, for privacy and security reasons, Microsoft cannot grant access to that mailbox or provide any messages sent to it.

    For recovery of your X account, you will need to work directly with X Support, as they are the only party that can investigate changes made to the account and assist with restoring access.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.