Artifact Signing Identity Validation remains "Action Required" after successful Face Check

ceo cdmb 0 평판 포인트
2026-08-20T23:44:44.4633333+00:00

I am trying to complete an Organization Public Identity Validation for Azure Artifact Signing.

The identity verification process was completed successfully using my passport.

The Government Issued ID verification was successful, and the Face Check also displayed a successful completion message on my mobile device.

However, after returning to the Azure Portal and refreshing the page, the Identity Validation status still shows "Action Required" instead of changing to "In Progress" or continuing to the organization verification stage.

I previously had one failed verification attempt, which I deleted completely. I then created a new Identity Validation request and completed the entire verification process again using my passport. The second verification, including the Face Check, was successful.

Current environment:

  • Service: Azure Artifact Signing
  • Account: cdmbsign2026
  • Region: Korea Central
  • Identity type: Organization / Public
  • Current status: Action Required

Could you please check whether the successful identity/Face Check result was correctly synchronized with the Artifact Signing Identity Validation request?

If necessary, please reset or update the verification state on the backend so that the organization validation process can continue.

I can provide the Identity Validation ID and screenshots if required.

Azure
Azure

Microsoft에서 관리하는 전 세계 데이터 센터 네트워크를 통해 애플리케이션과 서비스를 빌드, 배포, 관리하기 위한 클라우드 컴퓨팅 플랫폼 및 인프라입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.