Unable to complete Azure for Students verification - Unregistered email domain

bbuu-2890 0 평판 포인트
2026-08-20T08:39:42.6033333+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to sign up for Azure for Students, but I am stuck at the academic verification step.

When I enter my university email, I do not receive a verification email. Instead, I get the following error message:

"Your email domain is not currently registered with us. You can choose another verification method."

The issue is that there are no alternative verification options available on the page, so I am unable to proceed any further.

How can I get my institution's email domain reviewed/registered, or use an alternative verification method (such as manual document submission) to complete the verification?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Azure | Azure 교육
Azure | Azure 교육

교육: 새로운 기술을 발전시키기 위한 지도.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.