특정 Microsoft Teams 범주에서 다루지 않는 추가 기능, 설정 또는 문제
Since you posted your question in English , I’ll reply in this language as well. If you’re more comfortable using another language, please let me know, I’ll be happy to tailor my response to your preferred language.
Hi @원성 박,
Thank you for your question.
Based on the information available, Microsoft Teams (new Teams) is deployed as an MSIX application and uses a version-specific installation folder that changes when the application is updated. At this time, there does not appear to be a documented option to configure a fixed installation path or prevent the folder name from changing across updates.
Because your scenario involves a third-party system recovery solution and requires guidance on supported deployment and exclusion methods for your specific environment, I recommend opening a support case with Microsoft Support. The support team can review your environment in detail and provide guidance on any available deployment, update management, or recovery-related options that may apply to your organization.
- Find your Microsoft 365 admin: If you don't know who the global admin is in your organization, you can find guidance here: How can I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support
- Submit a service request: The Global Administrator should create a support request with Microsoft to receive advanced technical assistance. For detailed instructions, see: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn
- If your subscription is from a partner or reseller, contact the reseller's support provider to help open a service request on behalf of you instead.
- If you have access to Premier/Unified Support, you may also open a ticket through your organization's support agreement.
If you discover any solutions or have additional insights, please consider replying to this thread to help others in the community.
I sincerely apologize for redirecting you to the Microsoft Technical Support Team. While I strive to assist as much as possible here in the forum, my resources are limited when it comes to backend-level diagnostics and advanced troubleshooting. Some issues require deeper technical analysis and access to internal tools that only the official support team can provide.
If you need further assistance, feel free to reply. I'm here and happy to help!
Note: Please follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.