Questions About Moving an Azure Storage Account to Another Subscription

49033799 0 평판 포인트
2026-08-19T08:36:49.4333333+00:00

Hello,

I'm planning to move an Azure Storage Account to another subscription within the same region, and I'd like to confirm the following 3 questions:

  1. In the Microsoft documentation regarding moving resources between subscriptions, I found the following statement: “Moving a resource only changes its associated resource group and doesn't alter the physical region of the resource.” Does this mean that the Storage Account is moved by changing only its logical subscription scope, without any actual data transmission, transfer, or copy operation?
  2. If the above understanding is correct, does this mean that no additional cost is incurred for the subscription move itself?
  3. If the validation is completed successfully before performing Move to another subscription, can we assume that there are no dependency issues that would block the resource move?

I would really appreciate any insight or information you may have on any of these questions.

Thank you in advance!

Azure Storage
Azure Storage

데이터 관리 서비스에 대한 액세스를 제공하고 해당 서비스의 부모 네임스페이스 역할을 하는 글로벌하게 고유한 리소스입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.