How do I actually submit an ACS Email sending-limit increase? The quota flow in the portal only shows the documentation page

이재화님 0 평판 포인트
2026-08-12T09:12:47.5833333+00:00

[세부 정보]

I need to raise the Azure Communication Services Email sending limits for a

production app, but I cannot reach a submission form in the portal.

Setup

  • Communication Services resource with an Email Communication Service
  • A custom domain (customer-managed), with Domain / SPF / DKIM / DKIM2 all showing Verified, linked to the ACS resource, and a sender username configured
  • Already sending successfully from the custom domain in production
  • Support plan on the subscription: Developer

What I need

Our sign-in flow sends a one-time verification code by email. A session can bring

up to ~1,000 users signing in within a few minutes, so I need higher limits for

both operations:

  • Send Email
  • Get Email Status

(The default custom-domain limits are 30/min Send and 60/min Get Status. Because

each send is normally followed by status polling, the status limit is reached

before the send limit is exhausted, so raising Send alone would not help.)

What I already tried

  1. Portal → Help + support → New support request → issue type Service and subscription limits (quotas) → quota type "Azure Communication Services Email: Sending Limits". This lands on the "Quota increase for email domains" documentation page and I never get to a details form where I can enter the requested numbers.
  2. Portal → Technical → Communication Services → Assistance with email / Quota Increase — I would like to confirm whether this is the correct route.
  3. Azure CLI (az support in-subscription tickets create) returns `InvalidSupportPlan: Your support plan type is Developer. To create and update support tickets ... you need access to our high tier-support plans.` So the Support API route is not available on this plan.

Questions

  1. What is the correct path to actually submit an ACS Email quota increase request so that a human reviews the requested rates?
  2. Is the quota flow expected to end at the documentation page, with the technical support ticket ("Assistance with email / Quota Increase") being the real submission route?
  3. Since the Support REST API requires Professional Direct or higher, is the portal the only option on a Developer support plan?

Thanks.

Azure Communication Services
Azure Communication Services

여러 디바이스와 플랫폼에 걸쳐 애플리케이션을 배포하기 위한 Azure 통신 플랫폼입니다.


답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.