특정 Microsoft Teams 범주에서 다루지 않는 추가 기능, 설정 또는 문제
Note: Since you are using English, although the site locale is ko-kr, I will response to this question in English. Thank you for your understanding. If there is anything unclear about my reply, please leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Dear @Hannah,
Based on your description, the issue appears to be related to user provisioning, permissions, or the Approvals backend service rather than file attachments or the Teams client itself.
Since the error occurs immediately when opening the Approvals app, and some users experience the issue in both Teams Desktop and Teams Web, the root cause may be related to the backend services used by Approvals. Microsoft states that the Approvals app relies on the default Dataverse environment, where approval data is stored and users are automatically assigned the required Approvals security role when they first use the service.
Please understand that as a forum user, I do not have administrative access to change settings or investigate further. Therefore, I recommend you submit support ticket to Microsoft Support team who has the necessary permissions, diagnostic tools, and access to service-side logs to investigate further.
You can contact Microsoft Support team via phone service number: Customer service phone numbers - Microsoft Support
If you are an admin, you can create a support ticket in the Microsoft 365 admin center>support>help & support.
Please provide correct contact as email and number phone so the agent can support you effectively.
I hope your issue would be resolved as soon as possible. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.
Note: Please follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.