My Scheduled AI-901 Exam Has Disappeared from My Profile

sojeong kim 0 평판 포인트
2026-08-03T04:38:06.4466667+00:00

Hello,

I have a question regarding my Microsoft AI-901 exam reservation.

My exam was originally scheduled for July 27, but last week I rescheduled it to August 7.

However, when I log into my account, I can no longer see the exam reservation in my profile. Could you please let me know why it has disappeared? I would also like to confirm whether my exam is still scheduled for August 7.

Additionally, I would like to reschedule the exam again if possible. Could you please let me know if this can still be done?

Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Azure | Azure 교육
Azure | Azure 교육

교육: 새로운 기술을 발전시키기 위한 지도.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.