Cannot create Azure AI Services resource because the Pricing tier dropdown is empty

david J 0 평판 포인트
2026-08-02T16:50:31.94+00:00

Hello,

I created a new Azure account today and successfully created an Azure subscription.

I want to use Azure AI Speech (Text-to-Speech), so I tried to create an Azure AI Services resource from the Azure Portal.

However, I cannot create the resource because the "Pricing tier" dropdown is completely empty.

What I have already done:

  • Successfully created a new Azure subscription.
  • Successfully registered the Microsoft.CognitiveServices resource provider.
  • Waited more than 30 minutes after the provider registration.
  • Refreshed the Azure Portal multiple times.
  • Tried different web browsers.
  • Tried different regions (including East US).

No matter what I try, the Pricing tier dropdown remains empty, so I cannot continue creating the resource.

Is this a temporary activation delay for a new subscription, or is there something wrong with my Azure subscription?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Azure AI 검색
Azure AI 검색

대규모로 관련성 있는 콘텐츠를 식별하고 탐색하는 데 도움이 되는 정보를 풍부하게 만드는 인공 지능 기능이 기본 제공된 Azure Search 서비스입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Ajay Rathod 445 평판 포인트 Microsoft 외부 직원 중재자
    2026-08-03T05:01:05.4566667+00:00

    Hi @david J

    お世話になっております。Q&A へお問い合わせいただき、誠にありがとうございます。

    こちらでも AI Search リソースの作成を試みたところ、価格レベル (Pricing tier) が正常に表示されることを確認できました。
    사용자의 이미지

    エラーが発生している AI Search リソースについて、どのリージョン (場所) で作成を試みられているか、ご教示いただけますでしょうか。

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.