개인 Outlook.com 계정 설정, 보안 및 개인 정보 관리
안녕하세요! 여기서 보니 아직 추가 도움이 필요하신 것 같네요. 다른 도와드릴 일이 있나요?
안부를 전합니다,
다힐
It seems that the Minecraft profile and the previously existing Minecraft Java Edition purchase history on my Microsoft account have disappeared.
When I tried to log in to an account that had been working fine as recently as last year, it prompted me to create a new profile, and after creating the new profile, the Minecraft Java Edition I had previously purchased was gone. I successfully migrated from my original Mojang account to this Microsoft account on June 23, 2022, and I have played the game on this account in both 2024 and 2025.
As supporting evidence, I have attached a screenshot of the 2022 email confirming the successful migration of my Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft, which I received at this email address, as well as a screenshot of the email I received in 2025 when I cancelled the auto-renewal of the Realms server I had purchased for Minecraft. Unfortunately, since the last time I played was last year, I cannot remember my exact Minecraft username or tag.
To summarize, the Microsoft account I migrated to (the account I am currently logged into) is active and I can log in without any issues, but my previous Minecraft profile and purchase history have disappeared. I definitely purchased Minecraft Java Edition and successfully migrated it to my Microsoft account around 2022. I would appreciate a quick resolution and recovery.
Thank you for your help.
개인 Outlook.com 계정 설정, 보안 및 개인 정보 관리
안녕하세요! 여기서 보니 아직 추가 도움이 필요하신 것 같네요. 다른 도와드릴 일이 있나요?
안부를 전합니다,
다힐
안녕하세요! 만나서 반가워요!
마인크래프트 거래가 주문 기록에서 사라졌다고 하셨는데요. 구매/교환한 라이선스, 예를 들어 마인크래프트 게임은 획득한 Microsoft 계정에 영구적으로 연결되기 때문에 이전하거나 제거할 수 없습니다.
로그인 후 새 프로필 생성 안내를 받았다고 하셨는데요.
이것들은 귀하의 계정이 침해되었을 가능성을 시사합니다.
해커가 계정의 기본 이메일/보안 정보 이메일을 삭제하고 해커 이메일로 교체할 수 있었습니다.
계정을 복구한 것처럼 보였지만, 실제로는 구매한 라이선스 없이 새 Microsoft 계정을 만들었습니다. 그래서 마인크래프트 게임 라이선스가 해킹된 마이크로소프트 계정 아래에 남아 있는 것입니다.
보안 정보가 해커에 의해 교체되었기 때문에, Microsoft 계정을 복구할 다른 효과적인 방법이 없고, Microsoft 지원팀도 도움을 줄 수 없습니다.
이해해 주셔서 감사합니다.
안부를 전합니다,
다힐