redirected to Azure Portal after every sign-in

Dong Ha Shin 0 평판 포인트
2026-06-29T03:56:42.3866667+00:00

Subject

Unable to access Microsoft for Startups (Founders Hub) onboarding – redirected to Azure Portal after every sign-in

Description

Hello Microsoft Support,

I am unable to start the Microsoft for Startups (Founders Hub) application process.

Account Information

Microsoft Account: ******@own-standard.com

Company Website: https://own-standard.com

Azure Tenant: sdhownownstandard.onmicrosoft.com

Tenant ID: a33bba9c-0af6-4b0b-8d92-xxxxxxxxxxxx


Issue Summary

Whenever I try to apply for Microsoft for Startups, I am redirected directly to the Azure Portal instead of seeing the startup application or onboarding page.

This behavior also prevents me from contacting Microsoft for Startups Support because every support portal requiring sign-in redirects me to Azure Portal.


Steps to Reproduce

Open https://portal.startups.microsoft.com or https://foundershub.startups.microsoft.com.

Click Apply now.

Sign in using ******@own-standard.com.

Authentication succeeds.

Instead of the "Create Startup Profile" page, I am redirected directly to Azure Portal.

Azure Portal does not show any Microsoft for Startups onboarding, application status, or related service.

Searching Azure Portal for "Microsoft for Startups" or "Azure Startups" returns no relevant service.

The same redirect occurs when trying to access Microsoft Support pages that require sign-in.


Azure Tenant Information

I created this Azure tenant myself.

I am the only user in the tenant.

I am assigned the Global Administrator role.

My account is displayed as:

sdh_own_own-standard.com#EXT#@sdhownownstandard.onmicrosoft.com

Azure also reports:

B2B Collaboration Current user is an external user.

This is unexpected because I created the tenant myself and I am its only Global Administrator.


Request

Please investigate the following:

Verify whether my Microsoft for Startups account has been correctly provisioned.

Verify whether my Azure tenant is correctly linked to Founders Hub.

Verify why my Global Administrator account is recognized as a B2B external user (#EXT#).

Determine whether this account status is preventing Microsoft for Startups onboarding.

If necessary, reprovision or repair my Founders Hub account or Azure tenant association.

I can provide screenshots demonstrating the complete sign-in flow and Azure tenant configuration.

Thank you.

Subject

Unable to access Microsoft for Startups (Founders Hub) onboarding – redirected to Azure Portal after every sign-in

Description

Hello Microsoft Support,

I am unable to start the Microsoft for Startups (Founders Hub) application process.

Account Information

Microsoft Account:
******@own-standard.com

Company Website:
https://own-standard.com

Azure Tenant:
sdhownownstandard.onmicrosoft.com

Tenant ID:
a33bba9c-0af6-4b0b-8d92-xxxxxxxxxxxx


Issue Summary

Whenever I try to apply for Microsoft for Startups, I am redirected directly to the Azure Portal instead of seeing the startup application or onboarding page.

This behavior also prevents me from contacting Microsoft for Startups Support because every support portal requiring sign-in redirects me to Azure Portal.


Steps to Reproduce

Open https://portal.startups.microsoft.com or https://foundershub.startups.microsoft.com.

Click Apply now.

Sign in using ******@own-standard.com.

Authentication succeeds.

Instead of the "Create Startup Profile" page, I am redirected directly to Azure Portal.

Azure Portal does not show any Microsoft for Startups onboarding, application status, or related service.

Searching Azure Portal for "Microsoft for Startups" or "Azure Startups" returns no relevant service.

The same redirect occurs when trying to access Microsoft Support pages that require sign-in.


Azure Tenant Information

I created this Azure tenant myself.

I am the only user in the tenant.

I am assigned the Global Administrator role.

My account is displayed as:

sdh_own_own-standard.com#EXT#@sdhownownstandard.onmicrosoft.com

Azure also reports:

B2B Collaboration
Current user is an external user.

This is unexpected because I created the tenant myself and I am its only Global Administrator.


Request

Please investigate the following:

Verify whether my Microsoft for Startups account has been correctly provisioned.

Verify whether my Azure tenant is correctly linked to Founders Hub.

Verify why my Global Administrator account is recognized as a B2B external user (#EXT#).

Determine whether this account status is preventing Microsoft for Startups onboarding.

If necessary, reprovision or repair my Founders Hub account or Azure tenant association.

I can provide screenshots demonstrating the complete sign-in flow and Azure tenant configuration.

Thank you.

Windows 참가자 프로그램 | 프로그램 공지 및 등록 | 등록, 등록 및 취소
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.