Request for Cancellation of Azure Subscription and Refund of Today's Credit Card Charge

Kazuo Honda 0 평판 포인트
2026-06-28T00:24:28.9066667+00:00

Subject: Request for Cancellation of Azure Subscription and Refund of Today's Credit Card Charge

Dear Microsoft Azure Billing Support,

I would like to request the cancellation of my Azure subscription and a refund for the KRW 45,000 charge that was made to my credit card today.

I originally created this Azure account for testing and learning purposes. However, I am no longer able to access the Azure portal because my tenant has been blocked due to inactivity. When I try to sign in, I receive the following error:

AADSTS5000225: This tenant has been blocked due to inactivity.

Because I cannot access the Azure portal, I am unable to review my subscription or cancel any services associated with my account.

I have now created a new Microsoft account (<PII Removed>@gmail.com) and plan to use Azure with this account for all future services. Therefore, I no longer need the Azure subscription associated with my previous account.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance with the following:

  1. Cancel any active Azure subscription associated with my previous Microsoft account.
  2. Refund today's credit card charge of KRW 48,490, if possible. (MICROSOFT #XK9X8-SUIJA3)
  3. Ensure that no further charges are made to my previous account or its registered payment method.

If you require any additional information, such as my previous Microsoft account email address, the transaction details, or the last four digits of my credit card, I will be happy to provide them.

Previous Microsoft Account: <PII Removed>@gmail.com

New Microsoft Account: <PII Removed>@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I sincerely appreciate your consideration and look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Jeongkook Kwak

Azure Advisor
Azure Advisor

사용자가 모범 사례에 따라 Azure 배포를 최적화하는 데 도움이 되는 Azure 개인 설정 엔진의 권장 사항입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.