Question about using Microsoft for Startups benefits with an existing company account

관리자 0 평판 포인트
2026-06-26T01:58:05.3433333+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

I am trying to access various benefits through the Microsoft for Startups portal, including support for 50 seats of Microsoft 365 Business Premium.

However, when I try to proceed, I receive a message indicating that I cannot use the service because I am using a company account.

Could you please clarify the correct process?

Specifically, I would like to know:

  1. Do I need to add a partner code and use a personal account instead?
  2. Is it not possible to use a company account for Microsoft for Startups benefits?
  3. Do I need to sign up for Microsoft for Startups again using a company account?
  4. Can I use my company’s existing Microsoft account, or do I need to create a new account?

Our company already has an existing Microsoft account, so I would like to understand whether it can be linked to the Microsoft for Startups benefits, including Microsoft 365 Business Premium.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards, Jongsoo Kim

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

스타트업: 사업 초기 단계에 있으며 일반적으로 비즈니스 모델을 개발하고 자금 조달을 모색하는 기업입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.