Microsoft for Startups registration redirects to Azure Portal (#home) and application cannot be started

Dong Ha Shin 0 평판 포인트
2026-06-22T08:26:46.02+00:00

Hello,

I am trying to register for Microsoft for Startups / Founders Hub, but I am unable to start the application process.

Issue:

Expected behavior:

  • I should be redirected to the Founders Hub registration/application process.

Actual behavior:

After arriving at Azure Portal, I do not see any Founders Hub onboarding page, startup application form, or registration workflow.

Troubleshooting already attempted:

  • Signed out and signed in again.
  • Used InPrivate/Incognito browser session.
  • Accessed both Microsoft for Startups and Founders Hub URLs directly.
  • Azure Portal works normally, but the startup registration process never appears.

Questions:

  1. Is there a known issue that causes Founders Hub registration to redirect directly to Azure Portal?
  2. Is my account missing a required Founders Hub profile or enrollment step?
  3. How can I start a new Microsoft for Startups / Founders Hub application when the registration button only opens Azure Portal?

Thank you.

additional information

my account : ******@own-standard.com

azure subscription : yes

Azure Advisor
Azure Advisor

사용자가 모범 사례에 따라 Azure 배포를 최적화하는 데 도움이 되는 Azure 개인 설정 엔진의 권장 사항입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.