Hi,
Question 1.
The following vulnerabilities were found in Windows10 (“Version 1809 LTSC”). However, I cannot see the patch information that has been deployed.
(I want to emphasize that it is about Version 1809 LTSC)
Is the reason patch for the vulnerabilities below have not been deployed because vulnerabilities are not related to Windows10 “Version 1809 LTSC”?
------------[Vulnerabilities]-----------------
CVE-2026-50508
Microsoft Windows NTLM Unspecified Remote Information Disclosure
CVE-2026-45487
Microsoft Windows Program Compatibility Assistant Service Unspecified Time-of-check Time-of-use (TOCTOU) Race Condition Local Privilege Escalation
CVE-2026-42904
Microsoft Windows TCP/IP Unspecified Remote Heap Buffer Overflow
CVE-2026-42906
Microsoft Windows Shell Unspecified Local Memory Layout Disclosure Weakness
CVE-2026-45640
Microsoft Windows Bluetooth Port Driver Unspecified Race Condition Use-after-free Local Privilege Escalation
Question 2.
The vulnerabilities below were found in Windows10 (Version 1809 LTSC). However, I cannot see the patch information that has been deployed.
Can you tell me the expected deployment date for the patch?
------------[Vulnerabilities]-----------------
Microsoft Windows Defender Definition Update Mechanism Local DoS (UnDefend)
Microsoft Windows Defender SMB Share Handling Race Condition Local Privilege Escalation (RoguePlanet)
Microsoft Windows Defender SMB Share Handling Race Condition Local Privilege Escalation (RoguePlanet)
Microsoft Windows usbprint.sys USBPRINT_ProcessIOCTL() Function Multiple IOCTL Command Handling NULL Pointer Dereference Local DoS