Subject: Refund Inquiry – Canceled AI-900 Exam Registration

민주 조 0 평판 포인트
2026-06-18T07:53:11.4366667+00:00

Hello,

I registered for the Microsoft AI-900 exam and completed the payment. However, I later realized that I had registered incorrectly.

I submitted a cancellation/refund request for the first registration and then registered again, completing a second payment for the correct exam booking.

The first registration has been canceled, but I have not received any email or notification regarding the refund. Could you please let me know:

Whether the refund has been processed

The refund amount

When I can expect to receive the refund

I am not fluent in English and used ChatGPT to help write this message. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your assistance.

Community Center | 뉴스 및 알림
Community Center | 뉴스 및 알림

사용자들에게 새로운 기능, 변경 사항 또는 중요한 정보를 알리기 위해 공유되는 공식 업데이트나 공지사항.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.