Founders Hub login loop + "This account can't be used for Microsoft for Startups credits" (eligible personal MSA)

광열 임 0 평판 포인트
2026-06-14T13:04:36.56+00:00

I'm a founder enrolled in Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub. Earlier today I successfully signed up and reached the Founders Hub dashboard (welcome screen) using my personal Microsoft account ******@getnema.app.

Now I cannot access it anymore:

  1. The Founders Hub portal (foundershub.startups.microsoft.com) keeps looping back to the sign-in screen.
  2. When I reach the Azure for Startups view and try to unlock the $1,000 Azure credit, it shows: "This account can't be used for Microsoft for Startups credits. Sign in with an eligible Microsoft account to access this offer."
  3. Selecting the work/school variant of my email gives: "The selected user account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services'..."

I have verified the following:

  • I am using the correct account, ******@getnema.app, as a PERSONAL Microsoft Account (it signs in successfully at login.live.com and shows "My Microsoft account").
  • There is no alternate directory to switch to (Switch directory shows none).
  • I tried incognito mode and fully cleared cookies — the loop persists.

My account appears stuck in a broken onboarding/provisioning state. Could you please reset / re-provision my Founders Hub membership for ******@getnema.app so I can unlock and activate the Azure startup credits?

Company: Nema (https://getnema.app), South Korea.

Account: ******@getnema.app (personal Microsoft Account).

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

스타트업: 사업 초기 단계에 있으며 일반적으로 비즈니스 모델을 개발하고 자금 조달을 모색하는 기업입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.