How to check the status of my Microsoft for Startups application? (Stuck on "Unable to verify startup")

Taekun Lee 0 평판 포인트
2026-06-05T03:45:48.26+00:00

Hello,

I have applied for the Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub program with my startup (******@envdatalab.com), but I haven't received any email updates regarding the approval or rejection of my application.

Currently, I cannot check the status through my Azure portal dashboard as it displays the message, "Unable to verify startup."

I have a few questions regarding this issue:

Is there a way to verify the current status of my application (e.g., whether it is still under review or has been rejected)?

If it has been rejected, how can I find out the specific reasons, and is there a process to address those issues or re-apply?

I am attaching screenshots of the dashboard showing the issue. Any advice or direction on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

스타트업: 사업 초기 단계에 있으며 일반적으로 비즈니스 모델을 개발하고 자금 조달을 모색하는 기업입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.