Azure DevOps Organization Owner Recovery Request

games a1 0 평판 포인트
2026-06-04T12:36:31.63+00:00

Hello,

I am the representative of A1 Games.

Our Azure DevOps organization name is "a1games".

The current Organization Owner account belongs to a former developer who has left the company, and we no longer have access to that account.

I currently have administrator access to the organization and projects, but I am unable to change the Organization Owner.

I would like to transfer the Organization Owner role to the following account:

******@gmail.com

I can provide business registration documents and proof of company ownership if required.

Please advise me on the process for recovering or transferring ownership of the organization.

Thank you.

Azure DevOps_01.PNG

Azure DevOps_02.PNG

Azure 업데이트 관리자
Azure 업데이트 관리자

대규모 업데이트와 준수를 중앙에서 관리하는 Azure 서비스입니다.


답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.