Change of the volume does not affect the volume that is played on my bluetooth earphone

MikuMikuBeaaam 185 평판 포인트
2026-05-22T05:24:53.1666667+00:00

Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro on my desktop, and I am having problem with my desktop PC regarding of my Galaxy Buds 3 Pro. When I connect the 3pro to Windows, the range of the sound that increases and reduces are too wide, meaning that if I change the volume from 10 to 1 or 2 to 1, the volume played on the buds before and after change are the same, and only have noticable changes to the volume. Let's say the I have at the volume level of 15, and I can hear the sound in 90db, and when I change the volume from 15 to 14, it still sounds like 90db. But when I change from 15 to 12, then it have noticable changes to the sound, like my ear can detect the volume had changed from 90db to 85db or somewhat like that.

Another problem is that the default volumeof Galaxy Buds 3 Pro are very loud. Also, the volume do not change in some of the apps like Douyin or other video player or the games like NTE or Genshin.

The problem even persists on my LG Gram laptop (Win11 pre-installed). But if I connect to wired earphone to both my PC and laptop, there's clear difference between 1 volume level, like if I reduce from 2 to 1, I can clear hear that the volume had decreased.

I want to solve this problem, as it is super annoying. Why only earphones with bluetooth connection behaves like this? Is there any way to solve this problem

가정용 Windows | Windows 10 | 디바이스 및 드라이버
댓글 0개 설명 없음

질문 작성자가 수락한 답변
Jan J.23 13,925 평판 포인트 독립 자문가
2026-05-22T06:33:26.68+00:00

안녕하세요, 저는 얀입니다. 도와드리겠습니다. 이 문제는 드라이버 또는 호환성 문제 때문일 수 있습니다.

-블루투스 설정에서 Buds를 기기 목록에서 제거하세요.

무선 헤드폰을 페어링 모드로 전환한 후 컴퓨터에 다시 연결하세요.

그래도 문제가 해결되지 않으면 Buds를 공장 초기 설정으로 복원해 보세요. 페어링 모드 진입 및 공장 초기 설정 복원 방법은 무선 헤드폰 사용 설명서를 참조하세요.

-레지스트리 설정에서 블루투스의 "절대 볼륨" 기능을 비활성화해 보세요.

Windows 키 + R을 누르세요.

"Regedit"를 입력하세요.

다음 폴더로 이동하세요.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Bluetooth\Audio\AVRCP\CT

목록에서 DisableAbsoluteVolume을 클릭하고 값을 1로 수정하세요.

값이 없는 경우 DisableAbsoluteVolume이라는 이름으로 새 32비트 DWORD 값을 생성한 다음 해당 값의 날짜를 1로 설정하십시오.

이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

1명이 이 답변이 도움이 된다고 생각했습니다.
댓글 0개 설명 없음

0 추가 답변

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.